Friday, August 18, 2006

Damn you, Bruce Willis. DAMN YOOOOOU!!!

Casey and I got home around 9:20 last night, having had dinner after work in the City and getting a rare night where we get to ride home together. We were both kind of tired, so by 11 p.m., we were both in bed.

She was ready to go to sleep right away, but I felt like I could watch a little TV first. So I flip through the guide on the digital cable, and when I see Die Hard With A Vengeance has just started, I flipped over. It's an OK action movie, with a so-so plot, but I love watching the New York scenes and getting a glimpse once again at how tall the World Trade Center towers stood.

But as the movie went on, the feeling that this was a bad idea kept building, because I kept wanting to watch more and wasn't feeling my eyelids getting heavy or finding myself yawning.

So at 12:30 a.m., I finally turned off the TV and called it a night.

Damn that Bruce Willis! He sucked me in with his action-movie machismo.

It was either that, or waiting for Samuel L. Jackson to go off like he does.

Still, there's no way I'm going to see Snakes on a Plane.

No comments: